Coastal Desk respects your privacy and adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh) which outlines National Privacy Principles regarding the privacy of individuals.
We may lawfully collect data about you, for example (but not limited to):
- When you access the website;
- When you download content from the website;
- When there is any form of communication between us or between you and other users of this website, for example, via email, contact form or comments facility.
- When you choose to make use of our website functions or services such as newsletter subscriptions, membership or forum participation.
The type of information we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- Non-personally identifiable information about your visit to our website. This is used internally to help us to run our business.
- Personal information you share when communicating with us or with other visitors to our website.
- Personal information you give us when registering for services from our website.
We may lawfully share your information:
- When we hire third parties to provide services on our behalf. Coastal Desk will only share personal information required to deliver the service. For example, these services may include (but is not limited to) postage or freight services.
- Coastal Desk takes reasonable steps to ensure that third party organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy in relation to the protection of your personal information.